Search for posts by FrancescaLunaWilliams

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2 Search found 16 matches:

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

Re: Cadeon Irons

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/02/2015 06:27 AM

Well, I have one open thread, we could either use that one or you can name a place and I'll start a new one?

"Home isn't a place, it's a state of mind because a house isn't always a home and a home isn't always a house." ~ Francesca Williams

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

Re: My buddies call me Thad!

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/02/2015 06:25 AM

Great, though her mood swings aren't that often..haha. We should have these two meet each other soon!

"Home isn't a place, it's a state of mind because a house isn't always a home and a home isn't always a house." ~ Francesca Williams

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/02/2015 06:22 AM

Haha, we should definitely start a thread for these two then! 

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

Re: My buddies call me Thad!

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/02/2015 06:20 AM

Thad seems like the type of person Francesca would enjoy hanging out with if she got to meet him. She's out going and sarcastic but can have her bad moments when she doesn't feel like socializing due to god knows what. Though, I would say she's a bit more closed off than Thad, she would only speak to those she thinks are worth speaking to. Not the typical type of candor to be either unnecessarily cruel to anyone or too serious to speak to. I think these two would become friends if they got to meet.

Reply Edited on 01/02/2015 06:23 AM.

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/02/2015 06:16 AM

Cade seems more suspicious than Frankie here, but I'm positive it would be a reason for her to find him more trustworthy than other candors. She's outgoing and her attitude only depends on who you are. She's a loyal friend once she befriends someone and can be very sarcastic. I believe that if these two met, she would at least try to crack his shell somehow.

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

Frankie, Dauntless

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/02/2015 06:03 AM

Friends
Francesca would definitely meet some people to befriend. She's a rather sarcastic candor whom likes to break her mother's rules. I'm pretty sure, once she transfers she will take this 'rule breaking' habit to a whole new level. She can be talk active sometimes whilst other times, she would merely watch whoever's in the center of all the attention. Frankie's aware of the people whom do not appreciate her sense of humor during a serious debate, but she's the type of candor who doesn't take insults directly to the heart or cares about how everyone feels about her. She's concise when it comes to her feelings; she will state whatever comes to her mind about a person when she thinks it's fitting. Drama is definitely nothing for Frankie unless she's only watching. She'd rather focus on having fun than being a drama queen. Once she befriends a person, she will stay a devoted friend.

Enemies 
Being a candor, some have a natural and undeliberate tendency of making enemies. If someone gets on Francesca's bad side, she will definitely show no mercy if that person is presistent about getting her mad. But she's not one to cause trouble where every she goes, she will only act when someone brings her trouble. To simplify things, Francesca as a mixed attitude depending on a person. It has nothing to do with her whole personality.

Reply Edited on 01/06/2015 12:06 AM.
First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2

« Back to previous page