My buddies call me Thad!

1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Thadeus

29, male

Dauntless

My buddies call me Thad!

from Thadeus on 01/02/2015 05:44 AM

Friends
Thad is essentially a social butterfly and he absolutely loves meeting new people and gaining close friends. He'll easily start a conversation with anyone, regardless of faction, and will strive to make people laugh. He's an optimistic guy, and will constantly be seen with a grin on his face and a mischevious glint in his eye. Because he's from candor, he doesn't hide his true personality. As if to make a point that he'll easily be friends with anyone, his best friend -Cade- can easily be considered his polar opposite. 

Enemies
Thad may or may not have enemires, but if he does he probably wouldn't worry since he, "doesn't sweat the big stuff." If people like him, then fine, and if not, well then, "Darn-" pause for dramatic effect, "-and I'm over it." If he were to be in a big problem, he wouldn't hesitate to act though. Still, he's not a malicious person, and he'll easily avoid conflict.

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

Re: My buddies call me Thad!

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/02/2015 06:20 AM

Thad seems like the type of person Francesca would enjoy hanging out with if she got to meet him. She's out going and sarcastic but can have her bad moments when she doesn't feel like socializing due to god knows what. Though, I would say she's a bit more closed off than Thad, she would only speak to those she thinks are worth speaking to. Not the typical type of candor to be either unnecessarily cruel to anyone or too serious to speak to. I think these two would become friends if they got to meet.

"Home isn't a place, it's a state of mind because a house isn't always a home and a home isn't always a house." ~ Francesca Williams

Reply Edited on 01/02/2015 06:23 AM.

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

from Cadeon on 01/02/2015 06:20 AM

Cade and Thad live in the same candor apartment complex. They've known each other since they were kids.

Thadeus

29, male

Dauntless

from Thadeus on 01/02/2015 06:22 AM

Yeah, haha, Thad would probably like to have her as a friend. And even if she was "moody" he woulnd't be easily hurt. You know, with honesty there always comes the "tough candor skin". It's hard to really upset him.

Yep, Thad lives on the top floor! 

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

from Cadeon on 01/02/2015 06:23 AM

Yeah, and Cade lives on the middle floor. Not sure about bottom, guess that's open for "habitation"

Thadeus

29, male

Dauntless

from Thadeus on 01/02/2015 06:25 AM

Ehehe, "habitation", nice realtor lingo there mate!

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/02/2015 06:25 AM

Great, though her mood swings aren't that often..haha. We should have these two meet each other soon!

"Home isn't a place, it's a state of mind because a house isn't always a home and a home isn't always a house." ~ Francesca Williams

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

from Cadeon on 01/02/2015 06:25 AM

Haha, I thought so.
"Bottom floor open for lease..."

Thadeus

29, male

Dauntless

from Thadeus on 01/02/2015 06:27 AM

@Frankie (can I call you that?) For sure!

@Cade  "Very spacious, complete with washer and dryer!" 

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

from Cadeon on 01/02/2015 06:28 AM

@Thad  "No cable though... that's a separate package."

1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum