Search for posts by Cadeon

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5 Search found 49 matches:

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

Heading home.

from Cadeon on 01/02/2015 05:59 AM

Cade walked quietly through the dark streets towards his home. Already he knew his parents would be asleep, and he'd be able to sneak in without being caught. Lying came easily to him, though he was raised in Candor.

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

Cadeon Irons

from Cadeon on 01/02/2015 05:49 AM

Friends
Cade is suspicious of most people, and doesn't readily trust many. However, once he does become your friend, he'll readily show his loyalty and show his somewhat kinder side. Currently, he only trust a few select people. Even some people from Candor aren't deemed trustworthy in his book. He's the kind of person that needs time to warm up to you. He'll probably analyze the way someone acts, to see if they're trustworthy, before really opening up.

Enemies
Cade doesn't necessarily go looking for trouble, but if it's there, he won't hesitate to fight. Due to the fact that he can be blunt and very "in your face' with the truth, he may not be well liked by many.

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

Re: Dinner, nom nom nom...

from Cadeon on 01/02/2015 05:05 AM

"Mine too," he answered with a nod.

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

from Cadeon on 01/02/2015 05:00 AM

*sorry I meant, he asked Thad.

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

from Cadeon on 01/02/2015 04:58 AM

"So they're cool with you transfering?" Thad asked.

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

from Cadeon on 01/02/2015 04:57 AM

Cade shrugged.
"I might later on," he said, reaching over to steal a piece of toast from Thad's tray. "But I'll get over it, and so will they. I mean, it's not I'm dying or anything."

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

from Cadeon on 01/02/2015 04:54 AM

"Didn't feel like being there," Cade shrugged. "I mean, I know I won't be staying. I figure it's best to start cutting ties right now."

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

from Cadeon on 01/02/2015 04:51 AM

"How gracious of you," Cade said, rolling his eyes. "So, why aren't you at home with your dad?" 

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

from Cadeon on 01/02/2015 04:49 AM

"I think you might've left some crumbs in that last bin," Cadeon remarked sarcastically when he noticed Thad walking towards him.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5

« Back to previous page