Search for posts by Thadeus

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Last Search found 41 matches:

Thadeus

29, male

Dauntless

Re: Heading home.

from Thadeus on 01/02/2015 06:14 AM

Thad gave Cade a jokingly exhausted look, but then grinned and shrugged.
"I'm stll alive, so I guess not," he sighed and headed towards the stairs again. "But I still have one more floor to go."

Thadeus

29, male

Dauntless

from Thadeus on 01/02/2015 06:11 AM

"You may have mentioned it at some point," Thad chuckled as he reluctantly followed. Quietly, so as to not disturb the family that lived on the main floor, he and Cade began their steady climb.

Thadeus

29, male

Dauntless

from Thadeus on 01/02/2015 06:09 AM

"Nooooooo," Thad complained as he decidedly kept his finger on the button. However, when it appeared that it had faltered for some unknown reason, he sighed and turned back to Cade. "Okay, harsh physical labor it is."

Thadeus

29, male

Dauntless

from Thadeus on 01/02/2015 06:05 AM

"It might, you never know," Thad said, ignoring Cade's sarcasm. He was used to his friend's sense humor, so he was never phased by his words. "I don't want to take the stairs okay?"

Thadeus

29, male

Dauntless

from Thadeus on 01/02/2015 06:03 AM

Thad also walked at a leisurely pace beside Cade. They'd lived in the same apartment complex since they were kids. Once they entered the building, Thad rushed to press the buttons on the elevator; he lived on the top floor.
"So slow," he said as he continually poked the button.

Thadeus

29, male

Dauntless

My buddies call me Thad!

from Thadeus on 01/02/2015 05:44 AM

Friends
Thad is essentially a social butterfly and he absolutely loves meeting new people and gaining close friends. He'll easily start a conversation with anyone, regardless of faction, and will strive to make people laugh. He's an optimistic guy, and will constantly be seen with a grin on his face and a mischevious glint in his eye. Because he's from candor, he doesn't hide his true personality. As if to make a point that he'll easily be friends with anyone, his best friend -Cade- can easily be considered his polar opposite. 

Enemies
Thad may or may not have enemires, but if he does he probably wouldn't worry since he, "doesn't sweat the big stuff." If people like him, then fine, and if not, well then, "Darn-" pause for dramatic effect, "-and I'm over it." If he were to be in a big problem, he wouldn't hesitate to act though. Still, he's not a malicious person, and he'll easily avoid conflict.

Thadeus

29, male

Dauntless

Re: Dinner, nom nom nom...

from Thadeus on 01/02/2015 05:02 AM

(haha, it's fine)

"My dad's cool with whatever I decide," he answered.

Thadeus

29, male

Dauntless

from Thadeus on 01/02/2015 04:55 AM

"Haha, wow, cutting the ties eh?" Thad laughed. "Won't you miss your parents at all?"

Thadeus

29, male

Dauntless

from Thadeus on 01/02/2015 04:53 AM

"I live off of actual food Cade," Thad said, raising a forkfull of food to make a point. "There's only dust bunnies and expired cans of god-knows-what in our pantry."
He took a big mouthful, chewed thoughtfully, then raised his brow at Cade.
"Why aren't you at home?" 

Thadeus

29, male

Dauntless

from Thadeus on 01/02/2015 04:50 AM

"Did I?" Thad replied with a grin as he plopped down next to Cade. "Well, I was feeling merciful. I mean, what would everyone else eat?"

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page