Search for posts by EstelleFisher

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  »  |  Last Search found 32 matches:

EstelleFisher
Admin

26, female

Abnegation

Re: Skipping Class

from EstelleFisher on 01/05/2015 04:06 AM

She continued walking away, though she turned to face him as she did so. ''I'll try my best not to,'' she called back with her eyebrows raised, unable to fully resist the wry smile which slowly appeared before taking a turn around the corner.

Freedom is when you do not have any limitations, and can choose whatever you desire without options.Stelle Fisher 

EstelleFisher
Admin

26, female

Abnegation

from EstelleFisher on 01/05/2015 02:15 AM

His comment almost made her smirk. But instead, she compressed her lips into a thin line, momentarily, before speaking ''Right, my bad then.'' Who was she to point out the difference in other people's personality when she was no exception. Turning on the base of her heels, she simply began opening her book.

// I'll be back later, we can continue on this one later or start another one tomorrow if you're on.

Freedom is when you do not have any limitations, and can choose whatever you desire without options.Stelle Fisher 

EstelleFisher
Admin

26, female

Abnegation

from EstelleFisher on 01/05/2015 02:04 AM

Resisting the urge to roll her eyes was a struggle but she managed. ''You're just not like what I've heard about your kind. That's all.'' She furrowed her eyebrows slightly.

EstelleFisher
Admin

26, female

Abnegation

from EstelleFisher on 01/05/2015 01:54 AM

Estelle pursed her lips softly as she picked on the cover of her book, searching every corner of her mind. She wasn't certain of what exactly she expected; the warnings abnegation had given each other to stay safe of some candors brutal honesty or something else. Tugging on her lip, she pushed past her thoughts to finally glance up at the guy, allowing her shoulders to raise in a shrug. ''Sort of, yeah,'' Estelle spoke nonchalantly. ''You're candor.'' She continued.

Reply Edited on 01/05/2015 01:55 AM.

EstelleFisher
Admin

26, female

Abnegation

from EstelleFisher on 01/05/2015 01:31 AM

Her thick eyebrows pushed closer together as she stood there for a few seconds. Not entirely sure of what she was waiting for, she could have simply moved on as if she never crashed into someone. But for some reason, she wouldn't. It was as if she wanted to see the truth of what the other abnegation kids usually said about candors. And Estelle, evidently, wasn't satisfied by his response, nor was she disappointed but she couldn't help but whisper lowly to herself '' That's all?'' As she arched a brow at the candor boy before bouncing slightly on her toes, ready to move on. He could've heard her, but it really didn't matter much. The corner of her lip curled slightly, it was a failed attempt at smiling. She didn't exactly know how to show kindness to anyone but the amity people and a few abnegations.

Reply Edited on 01/05/2015 01:34 AM.

EstelleFisher
Admin

26, female

Abnegation

from EstelleFisher on 01/05/2015 01:09 AM

The impact had been smaller than what it would have been if the boy hadn't made an attempt at moving away. Estelle dropped her book and nearly lost her balance as she tried taking, quick and short steps. But with her faction's attire enfolding her legs and getting tighter by every step, it seemed almost impossible. ''God,'' she managed to choke out once she had caught herself with her fists balled by her sides. ''Excuse me.'' She muttered as she picked up her book quickly only to turn around to face the guy, dressed in black and white. Candor. Her lips pressed together tightly, instantly regretting that small excuse she offered. She didn't know  many candors. Any, infact, but she was fully aware of how some mixed their honesty with cruelty. And for that, she immediately didn't expect anything good.

Reply Edited on 01/05/2015 01:11 AM.

EstelleFisher
Admin

26, female

Abnegation

Re: Stelle |Soon to be Dauntless|

from EstelleFisher on 01/05/2015 12:52 AM

Mkay, I posted.

EstelleFisher
Admin

26, female

Abnegation

Skipping Class

from EstelleFisher on 01/05/2015 12:52 AM

Her hands cupped the open book as she walked through a hallway, her eyes fixated on nothing but the black ink on the page she had reached. Normally, Estelle would have been sitting in a corner, hiding as she read which ever book absorbed her at the moment. Though, she was beginning to feel rather stiff, sitting for hours as she skipped the few classes she didn't like. It was ironic considering her faction, but she didn't pay that any mind. Instead, she tuned out the sound of the few students skipping class around her as she turned around the corner. Oblivious of the fact that she was heading straight for a stranger.

EstelleFisher
Admin

26, female

Abnegation

from EstelleFisher on 01/05/2015 12:38 AM

Okay, I might be slow with my replies though. Could you pick a place?

EstelleFisher
Admin

26, female

Abnegation

from EstelleFisher on 01/05/2015 12:32 AM

Great, do you wanna start or should I?

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page