Search for posts by FrancescaLunaWilliams

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last Search found 16 matches:

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

Re: Frankie (Luna) |Soon to be Dauntless|

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/05/2015 12:38 AM

Alright! Awesome.

"Home isn't a place, it's a state of mind because a house isn't always a home and a home isn't always a house." ~ Francesca Williams

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/05/2015 12:32 AM

How about we say, they've crossed paths in candor headquarters but never actually shared a word so that they can meet properly during the initation? Or we could go with another idea, if you'd like.

"Home isn't a place, it's a state of mind because a house isn't always a home and a home isn't always a house." ~ Francesca Williams

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/05/2015 12:21 AM

Yeah, she is kind of attention seeking and talk active due to her mother's rules. But Cadeon seems like the type she would talk to when she's rather calm and perhaps, try to get on his nerves from time to time out fun.

Reply Edited on 01/05/2015 12:22 AM.

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

Re: My buddies call me Thad!

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/03/2015 11:07 PM

@Thad @Cade If you guys are still up for a RP, let me know so I can post a starter.

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/03/2015 08:37 PM

Haha, cool. Yeah, I think we should start roleplaying as soon as the initiation starts since these two aren't from the same faction. I can create the thread and tag you when it happens.

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/02/2015 06:46 AM

Changed plans! @Cade & @Thad We can all RP tomorrow perhaps? It's early in the morning and I'm out of creative juice. 

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/02/2015 06:41 AM

@Thad @Cade Sorry guys, had to do something but that's fine, I'll join you guys now then and you can reply whenever. I guess it will be where I'll be living since I don't see another purpose of her being there.

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/02/2015 06:35 AM

@Thad Alright, I'll post the link here when I'm done!

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

Re: Cadeon Irons

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/02/2015 06:33 AM

https://thefivefactionsrp.yooco.org/forum/t.19094-breaking_rulesagain.html#19094 There.

FrancescaLu...

26, female

Candor

from FrancescaLunaWilliams on 01/02/2015 06:32 AM

@Thad Yeah, you can, would you like to start us off or shall I?

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page