Stelle |Soon to be Dauntless|

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

EstelleFisher
Admin

26, female

Abnegation

Stelle |Soon to be Dauntless|

from EstelleFisher on 01/02/2015 05:34 AM

Friends 
Estelle isn't like many abnegation kids as it comes to making friends, nor is she much different. Although, she seems slightly more approachable with her relaxed features. She's not one to start a conversation with anyone, though she follows her instincts, if she assumes you're different than your faction, she might share a few words. Many can see the dissimilarities between an abnegation and Stelle, mostly because she doesn't do anything to hide her natural personality.

Enemies 
 I'm positive Stelle will have many enemies as soon as she transfers to Dauntless. Partially because leaving her parents behind will be hard and adjusting to the life of a dauntless would be slightly harder with their initiation rules. But since Estelle is confident that she does not reach the abnegation standards, nor feels comfortable with their lifestyle, she mentally chose dauntless weeks before the Choosing ceremony. With everyone's thoughts of a typical ''stiff'' Estelle will pretty much try to stay away from crowded places in order to not be bothered with some initiaties insults. 

Freedom is when you do not have any limitations, and can choose whatever you desire without options.Stelle Fisher 

Reply Edited on 01/04/2015 11:14 PM.

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

Re: Stelle |Soon to be Dauntless|

from Cadeon on 01/04/2015 11:55 PM

I think Cade would get along with Stelle, eventually. He'd have to take time to warm up to her.

EstelleFisher
Admin

26, female

Abnegation

from EstelleFisher on 01/05/2015 12:11 AM

I agree, she would most likely notice the difference between a 'typical dauntless' member and you if they met. We should create a topic for these two sometime soon. Would you prefer during the initation or before?

Freedom is when you do not have any limitations, and can choose whatever you desire without options.Stelle Fisher 

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

from Cadeon on 01/05/2015 12:15 AM

I could do either, it's up to you.

EstelleFisher
Admin

26, female

Abnegation

from EstelleFisher on 01/05/2015 12:27 AM

Before? It would be nice if she has someone to recognize once she switches to dauntless.

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

from Cadeon on 01/05/2015 12:29 AM

Sure, before is fine with me.

EstelleFisher
Admin

26, female

Abnegation

from EstelleFisher on 01/05/2015 12:32 AM

Great, do you wanna start or should I?

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

from Cadeon on 01/05/2015 12:35 AM

You can start.

EstelleFisher
Admin

26, female

Abnegation

from EstelleFisher on 01/05/2015 12:38 AM

Okay, I might be slow with my replies though. Could you pick a place?

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

from Cadeon on 01/05/2015 12:40 AM

That's fine. Umm, the upperlevels I guess. It seems like the only logical place they wouild meet at the moment. 

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum