Skipping Class

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2 [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

EstelleFisher
Admin

26, female

Abnegation

Re: Skipping Class

from EstelleFisher on 01/05/2015 02:15 AM

His comment almost made her smirk. But instead, she compressed her lips into a thin line, momentarily, before speaking ''Right, my bad then.'' Who was she to point out the difference in other people's personality when she was no exception. Turning on the base of her heels, she simply began opening her book.

// I'll be back later, we can continue on this one later or start another one tomorrow if you're on.

Freedom is when you do not have any limitations, and can choose whatever you desire without options.Stelle Fisher 

Cadeon

28, male

Dauntless

from Cadeon on 01/05/2015 02:19 AM

"Right, your bad," Cade nodded seriously, but he coudln't help but feel the edge of his lips twitch in an involuntary grin. As he watched her leave, he couldn't help but call out. "Don't run anyone else down."

EstelleFisher
Admin

26, female

Abnegation

from EstelleFisher on 01/05/2015 04:06 AM

She continued walking away, though she turned to face him as she did so. ''I'll try my best not to,'' she called back with her eyebrows raised, unable to fully resist the wry smile which slowly appeared before taking a turn around the corner.

Freedom is when you do not have any limitations, and can choose whatever you desire without options.Stelle Fisher 

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2

« Back to forum